Sunday, November 12, 2006

I woke up pretty early today, but I felt like
I was having a hangover of some sort and took two aspirins.
Dazed and confused.
Nearly soaked my specialK red berries cereal with water
instead of milk.
I need to get more groceries later this afternoon.
Not visiting my dad today.
Mum wants me to concentrate on my exams
and I don't want to be left alone with my siblings anyway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm sort of losing track of my life,
not knowing what is real or fantasy.
The boundaries between reality and my dreams
are getting more and more ambigious by the minute.
I can't stop myself from shaking,
and it get me so scared.
I'm like a druggie undergoing cold turkey,
with my hands spasms
and wretched gut.
My head is so fogged up I can't think straight.
It's times like these I just want to put a gun to my head
to silence all the voices echoing inside,
to stop the dull throbbing,
to put an end to all the confusion
that's inundating my life.

No, I don't think I'm emo.


No comments: